Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Song Joong Ki shares how he feels about 'Descendants of the Sun' after a year

During the award ceremony of the 29th 'Korean PD Grand Prize' that was broadcasted on SBS last March 17, 'Descendants of the Sun' actor Song Joong Ki gave a testimony of winning a talent award.  
Up to this day, Song Joong Ki is well loved by fans all over the world due to the popularity of the drama. During the awarding, he said, " This  award is the best one I got so far for 'Descendants of the Sun'. Thank you for your sincere appreciation, I would like to say that I am thankful for your help, and the actors who worked with me, the people who helped me in the back, were really suffering from many problems, and I watched the awards ceremony and heard many veterans talking to me. I will be an actor who will satisfy you".


Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won are also part of the successful drama. 'Descendants of the Sun' is the best screenplay of last year, gaining 40% high audience ratings. 
#Kpop
#Kdrama
#Koreandrama
#Koreanactor
#korean
#bestKdrama
#bestKpop
SUBSCRIBE our channel for get news :https://goo.gl/oZbuBc


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng nổi bật

Weekly Top 10 Korean Dramas & Chinese Dramas | Saimdang: Light's Diary #10

Which drama are the hottest in the Top 10 this week? Does Strong Woman Do Bong Soon finally overtake Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms? Is your f...