Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 4, 2017

Park Bo Young reveals the best thing about being 'Do Bong Soon'


Park Bo Young recently connected with her fans via V-App when she had a free moment while filming JTBC’s "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon."
The actress was given a variety of questions pertaining to her character in the drama, as well as about acting in general. When asked how she memorizes lines, Park Bo Young said, “I keep mumbling the lines to myself. I talk to myself a lot. When I’m getting my makeup done, when I’m in the car, I keep mumbling and memorizing. Sometimes, my manager is caught off guard by me talking to myself so he’ll start talking back to me.”

She also revealed a perk she got while filming “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” The actress laughed and said, “I’m actually getting stronger filming this drama. I keep thinking I’m as strong as my character so I try to lift heavy objects, and I actually succeed.”

Park  Bo Young is undeniably a genuine one!
#Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
 #Koreandarma
# Park Bo Young
 SUBSCRIBE our channel for get news : https://goo.gl/oZbuBc


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng nổi bật

Weekly Top 10 Korean Dramas & Chinese Dramas | Saimdang: Light's Diary #10

Which drama are the hottest in the Top 10 this week? Does Strong Woman Do Bong Soon finally overtake Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms? Is your f...